The Grundy County Community Foundation (GCCF) provides grants to improve life in communities in Grundy County. The foundation’s goal is to help develop a community where people want to live, work, play and stay. Areas of GCCF giving are art and culture, community betterment, education, environment, health, historic preservation and human service. Eligible applicants include 501(c)(3) charitable organizations, churches (for community services/activities), government entities (for charitable civic activities), economic development organizations (for charitable activities), and schools.
Completed applications are due on December 31st, 2017 to be considered for funding. Go to www.grundyccf.org to apply.
The Grundy County Community Foundation, an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa (CFNEIA), is committed to creating long-term impact in Grundy County. GCCF helps people establish permanent funds for the local causes they care about and makes grant investments to organizations that create a stronger and more vibrant quality of life for the people of Grundy County. For more information, contact 319-287-9106 or visit www.grundyccf.org. CFNEIA is confirmed in compliance with national standards for U.S. community foundations.
2017 Grundy County Community Foundation Committee Members:
- Mindy Ashton – Beaman Representative
- Deb Bausman – Wellsburg Representative
- Brandy Bingman - Grundy Center Representative
- Jim Folkerts – Stout Representative
- Judy Homeister - Holland Representative
- Angie Martin, Vice-Chair – Conrad Representative
- Jeanine Marts, Secretary – At-Large Representative
- Mike McCarter – At-Large Representative
- Linda Ohrt – Dike Representative
- Erin Schildroth, Chair – At-Large Representative
- Bob Watermiller, Treasurer – Reinbeck Representative